Live your dreams with IPB
What is IPB
- Institute of Professional Banking (IPB) has come up with a clear vision to train and prepare graduates from Indian Universities to perform well in the Banking industry. IPB is paving a remarkable path for all those aspirants who want to make banking as a career.
- IPB’s objective is to cater to the manpower needs of the exponentially – growing Banking in India.
- In the last 7 years, IPB has trained more than 3500+ students and on completion of their respective programs, have secured job with Banks as KYC/AML Compliance Officers, Tellers – Cash & Remittances, Relationship Managers, Personal Bankers and Wealth Managers.
- IPB has 23 centres in 11 states namely Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha, Karnataka, and Madhya Pradesh. Every centre is having a smart classroom and a fully equipped computer lab for imparting training. IPB also provides boarding & lodging facility for outstation candidates.
To nurture the students with respect to the requirements of banking sector jobs.
To develop professionally qualified and competent Banking professionals primarily through a process of education, training, examination, counselling and continuing professional development programs.
To be a premier institute for developing and nurturing competent professionals in Banking field.
Some of our ACHIEVEMENTS
- 23 Centres in 11 States
- Offline / Online Training
- 12 Leading Commercial Banks as Recruiters
- 3500+ Placements
- 813+ Placements in FY21-22
Why Choose IPB
What you get by enrolling in PGCRB
- After completion of Certified Post Graduate Retail Banking program, students would understand Banking a core business function and basic principles of Retail Banking and its products.
- This program enable the students to capture dynamic realities of Financial Inclusion while emphasizing on different aspects of banking, prospecting and CASA acquisition, complaint resolution and other elements of customer service.
- For the successful completion of the program, the candidate should have 90% attendance and 70% marks in the internal exams conducted by IOB.
- On the basis of attendance, punctuality & content knowledge, IPB certify the candidates for Certified Retail Banking Program that enables them to work with a Bank as an Officer.