Approved Training Partner of NSDC
Institute of Professional Banking requires an admission counselor who shall not only counsel students towards taking admission in Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking course but also guides the student to the stable banking career options.
Responsibilities And Duties
To proactively ensure an adequate number of eligible students as per the target decided mutually with the Centre Head.
- Calling the database and developing prospective funnel
- Inviting the students to the center
- Well equipped with all sales tools like emails, messages, videos, and presentation to be shown to the prospective candidates
- To ensure effective counseling to each walk-in and telephonic inquiry
- Committing the right fees payment structure as conveyed by the management
- Ensuring fee collection from the students as per the timeline decided.
- Grievance management
Required Experience and Skills
- Relevant experience on minimum 2 years along with telecalling
- Graduate in any stream